|Valutazione utenti||nessun voto|
BIG SIGNAL SkyLine
antenna Omnidirectional Horizontal 5 bands 10 / 12 / 15 / 17 / 20 m
Discover the SkyLine Antenna, a new and innovative HF antenna concept, designed exclusively by BIG SIGNAL, unique in the market.
The SkyLine is an omnidirectional antenna for DX, which covers from 10 to 20 meters, full wavelength and horizontal polarization. In times where unfortunately the QRM in cities is increasing, a closed antenna is the ultimate solution to improve the reception of weak signals in DX.
Why choose the SkyLine Antenna versus another antenna type as Dipole or Vertical?
• 5 bands of full wavelength, reaching maximum efficiency in TX/RX.
• Very low noise because it's a closed antenna. Improve the reception of weak DX signals.
• Omnidirectional. You don't need a tower o rotator. Ideal for simple stations.
• SWR below 1,5:1 in all bands, without the use of the tuner.
• Superior performance demonstrated against multiband dipoles, cobweb antenna, etc.
• Heavy-Duty construction for extreme durability with only 6 kg. of weight.
• Bands: 10 / 12 / 15 / 17 / 20 m.
• Gain: 3,61 / 3,46 / 3,36 / 3,29 / 3,23 dBi.
• Polarization: Horizontal.
• SWR: Bellow 1,5:1 all bands.
• Power rating: 2.000 W. PEP (Balun included)
• Total height: 60 cm / 1,96 ft
• Total wide: 8 ~ 6 m / 26,24 ~ 19,68 ft
• Weight: 6 Kg / 13,22 lb
• Wind survival: > 160 Km/h / 100 mph
• Mast support: Angled design of 30 x 5 mm and stabilizing element to the boom of 4 mm.
• Hardware: Stainless Steel, W4 grade.
• Spreaders arms: Fiberglass especially molded and designed to our needs, half-round for a perfect adaptation to the surface of our crossbar, reinforced fiber cloth and protective layer for the sun.
• Rope: Dyneema® 2 mm.
• Cable: BIG SIGNAL - Wire. Special copper cable with polyethylene (PE) sheath for excellent weather protection and mechanical resistance.
• Feeding: High Quality current balun.